MY Jameel 2000
The vessel was refitted and lengthened by approximately 5 metres at her stern.
Her superstructures were fully redesigned and refitted. Also, her interiors were redesigned, refitted and redecorated.
At her present stat, the vessel has elegant external lines, which give perfect finesse, unique luxury, unequalled class and excellent oparational performance in the interior.
Finally, her stability and the safety level were significantly improved after the refitting
The refitting included:
- Garage construction for the tender and jet-ski to the aft end of the vessel with hydraulic launching systems.
- Installation of new generators and bow thruster.
- General repair of Main and Auxiliary engines.
- Total replacement of the navigation, communication, intercommunication and audiovisual systems.
- Total replacement of the electrical installation.
- Total replacement of the teak decks, handrails and stainless steel constructions.
- Total painting with Awl Grip system.
- Total replacement of the shafting system, the propellers and the rudders.
- General repair of stabilizers
- Flying bridge deck construction with Jacuzzi, BBQ, Bar, seating area and sunbathing area.
- Total reconstruction and redecoration of the interior including galley, laundries, pantries, crew quarters etc.
- Full upgrade of the air conditioning and ventilation system
Place/Year of Conversion:
Perama, Greece 2000
MTU diesels of 1500 HP each at 1350 RPM