This is a wide field covering most of the technical and financial aspects of yachting and shipping. Our services include:
- Naval Architecture – Marine Engineering Design
- Preparation of Technical Manuals, Specifications, Contracts, etc
- Design and Engineering Services for Shipyards and marine industry contractors
- Complete Project Management and Supervision of New Buildings, Conversions and Refits
- Exterior Design and Styling and Interior Design Services
- Feasibility Studies, Surveys, Inspections, Evaluations, Market Research
- Technical Support for Ship/Yacht Owners or Operators
- Implementation of safety & quality assurance schemes (in accordance with the ISM Code, ISPS Code and ISO 9002)
- Vessel or entire Fleet Technical and Safety (ISMS/ISPS) Management
- Hull-Machinery Surveys: Condition Assessment, Damage and Repair Assessment, Draft Survey, Pre-purchase Inspection, On–hire and Off- hire Survey
- Employed as Claim Investigator by major Insurance Companies
- Services to Flag Administrations and Classification Societies: Yacht Friendly ISM/ISPS implementation, Safety Awareness, Crew Training
Alpha Marine created manuals for the safe operation of yachts according to the ISM guidelines and regulations. Our experience with yacht operations, maintenance and the yacht crew led us to build a Safety Management System tailored for the yachting industry. The system we employ is user-friendly, non-bureaucratic and totally supportive to the yacht’s operations. Our knowledgeable approach to yachting enables us to use the feedbacks from all sides (regulations, owner’s requirements, crew competency, design, operations, market conditions, trends, operation costs) in order to design systems which are not a burden to the owner and the crew, but instead they enhance safety and productivity and comply with the regulatory requirements.
This tailor-made approach is followed by the Safety Management Systems which we developed for the commercial ships sector. We are one of the first companies which developed Safety Manuals specifically for LNG operators and provided training to officers for those technologically advanced vessels.